Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Crochet hook, 2.5 mm

To cast off the stiches in H.H., you need a 2.5 mm crochet hook, and I happen to have one -go figure! Since I started this project in such a hurry, I didn't even check that I would have everything I need for it, such as the hook. I don't own a lot of crochet hooks, and most of the ones I do have, are in bigger sizes, because that's what my 6-year old son uses. So anyhow, this post means that I have finished the knitting part and am ready to start the crochet loops that finish off the stitches. It's an interesting technique that I've never tried before -I'm quite excited to see how it works! I'll try to have a couple of pictures later, but now it's lunch hour crafts again, and I don't have a camera with me.

2 comments:

claudia said...

You are a speedy knit-ress. Wow! Can't wait to see it.

Alexander Rush said...

Thank you for shaaring