Saturday, February 24, 2007

Change of plans

Last week I was going to start another sweater after the one I finished, but then I changed my mind. I've been wanting to make another vest for a whole, but just haven't found the perfect yarn. Or, well, there's a lot of perfect yarns out there, but I was looking for the perfect color combination, and just hadn't found it in any of those otherwise perfect yarns (price was also a factor -I didn't want to pay upwards of $ 50 for a vest). And since I'm on a yarn diet, I decided to take a close look at my left over yarn bin. And lo and behold, enough of blue yarns in DK weight to make at least one vest, if not more! Who would have guessed! :D

I'm going for just simple stripes, nothing fancy:

With 3 mm needles it's kind of slow going, but I'm still enjoying it very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minulle se on aina yksi mysteeri, että miten joku voi nauttia neulomisesta alle 5mm puikoilla...?? :D

Anonymous said...

Ehditkö sä Lotta käyttää kaikkia noita neuleita mitä teet? Täällä on jatkuvasti toinen toistaan upeampia neuleita!!