Monday, March 27, 2006

Just barely started

The sweater, that is. The more I knit with this yarn, the more I fall in love with it. It's not a spectacular looking yarn, but it is oh-so-soft, and despite of the tweed look, very smooth, and the stiches turn out perfectly even. This color is hard to phograph, though -it's a very warm caramely brown, and I'm not sure my pictures reflect that very well:


Two inches of Filatura di Crosa 501 Tweed sweater:

Close up:

Oh, and the Addi bamboo needles: really like them! The cord is more flexible that other circulars I have, which I like. The union could maybe be even smoother, but it's nothing that would bother me too much.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lene said...

At first I could not believe that I would need all these different needles... But now the more I try the different ones the more I realize that these tools matter and make a difference.

The yarn is lovely!

Lotta said...

Lene, you're so right about the tools! My husband can never believe it that I need YET ANOTHER set of needles for almost every new project I start... LOL.