Monday, October 16, 2006

It's a collar!

This yarn is just impossible to photograph... the cables totally get lost in the little speckles of the yarn. They aren't very well visible even in real life (I wish I had picked a more solid color to display the cables better), but are even worse in pictures. So just try to see the cable, because I assure you, it really is there!

It continues around the back, and I love how it looks like a neclace when I wear it!



And maybe soon you'll get to see me wearing it, too... :)

1 comment:

mary said...

Just wanted to say hi as I visit your site and enjoy seeing your work. The argyle vest looked difficult to knit, I hope it is fitting better after wearing it a while as it's far too nice to not wear. I can see the cables on the new brown sweater and they look great.

Mary
www.pembrokepurls.blogspot.com